Tuesday 27 April 2010

Rule #2 - Do not sit in the corner and sulk. It draws attention in a negative way

Draw attention to yourself, but on your own terms.

I partly agree with this rule. In real life, sitting in the corner won’t draw attention to you. In fact, women are just going to ignore you since there’re so many other guys and things that are interesting to them in the room. You can’t just sit there and expect women to come hit on you. You have to go socialize with them yourself.

Smart Dating Rule: Approach women. Don’t expect them to approach you.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah right! Absolutely! I once like that, A shy-type woman. Not until I consult to a psychic who gave me tips and reads me so amazingly! If not for her I wouldn't have ended with my hubby right now. She is just so amazing! So before it's too late for you, just try her too! here's her number: 888-467-4980 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              888-467-4980      end_of_the_skype_highlighting just look for Judy.

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top

Relationship Blogs On Blog Catalog

Latest entries from relationships.blog-city.com

Love and Relationship Advice Blog

Blogs Rating
Relationships blogs & blog posts
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory
Relationships Blogs - Blog Rankings
blogarama - the blog directory
free counters